· Interest in running for elected public office
· Reputation is one that is known for being “business-friendly”
· Passion for small business and entrepreneurship
· An ability to build and bridge relationships with business leaders
· An ability to create, understand and/or evaluate ideas to strengthen local economy
· Economic development experience [preferred]
· Private sector experience [preferred]
Applications for Rise and Run are now open and will be accepted from January 22 - May 1, 2021. After a thorough review of your application, you may be invited to meet with our team of key members from our committee to get to know you better. For Rise & Run's first year (2021), all applicants will be accepted. The program begins mid-June 2021.
Please click HERE for a link to the application.
You or your organization can partially or fully sponsor participants for the program. Alternatively, you can nominate local leaders. Sponsor/Nominate Here
Copyright © 2020 Council for Advocacy and Policy Solutions | Rise and Run Academy - All Rights Reserved.